I LOVE Halloween, it is just getting Bigger every year, its hard to believe that Thorpe Park have been hosting Fright Night for 15 years!
NEW for 2016, Thorpe Park unveil Platform 15 – the Park’s largest scare maze to date covering 450m in their woodlands which have never before been explored. Can you uncover the dark secret of the infamous Sleeper Express and outrun what lies at the end of the line?
Fright Nights begin on 7 October and runs through 7-9, 14-16 and 21-31 October, the park is open 10am – 10pm with Fright Night attractions open at 3pm.
This year’s Fright Nights offers guests five free scare mazes included in Park Entry:
- Platform 15: New for 2016 an off the track dark experience into the Park’s woodlands
- Blair Witch: In partnership with Lionsgate this Fright Nights staple has received a 2016 update in keeping with what looks to be 2016 scariest horror movie yet
- The Big Top: the carnival comes to town once again this October. Reimagined for 2016 with even more clowns
- Cabin in The Woods: Based on the Lionsgate movie, visitors will tour a seemingly innocent rustic cabin, but what lies behind each door is not so pure
- Saw Alive: The Maze: Another Lionsgate special, visitors will come face to face with the sadistic Billy puppet and face his nightmarish games
The amazing team at THORPE PARK have given me four tickets for one lucky person to win.
The winner will receive 4 tickets to THORPE PARK Resort which can be used from: 7th October 2016-31st October 2016. Tickets allow entry into the resort for the FRIGHT NIGHTS special event.